Winter/Spring Group Buy - On Location!

Kenta

Administrator
Oh i forgot, you have to answer the skill testing question first.

"What is the purpose of our existence here on earth"
hahhaaaha

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Been an insane day...I thought I would visit another farm today (which was fantastic), but I ended up having to do lunch, a big tour, etc. To have bailed out early would not have been respectful. Now I leave S'pore in 24 hours. I will do my best to visit Panda tomorrow morning. I hate cutting it so close! Stay tuned...

endless122

Oh i forgot, you have to answer the skill testing question first.

"What is the purpose of our existence here on earth"
hahhaaaha

haha, that's a good one, I would say is to have an aro accompanying you to the end of times(a beautiful one)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Okay - I visited Panda this morning to check out the stock they have on hand. Good News! They have lots and lots of really quality fish! I have taken about 20 short video clips which I am in the process of trying to upload onto Youtube at an internet cafe here in S'pore. I am surprised by how long it is taking to do a download.

My flight to Thailand is in 4 hours and I am waiting for my family to meet me at this internet cafe. There is a fair chance I will have to do most of the uploads once I am in Thailand and have more time.

Here is the link to the first video clip:

Okay, it looks like the link works.

I will upload one now on the Panda super reds. It looks like it takes about 15 minutes per download, so this will probably be the only other one I can download till I get to Thailand.

While I am waiting for the download to complete, I can tell everyone in the order that the fish look MUCH better than on a grainy Youtube video!

Additional notes to pass on are that this is looking to be our biggest order ever. Thus, I suppose that Kenta and I are exiting the group buy format with a big success. Thanks to everyone for the trust they have shown us.

Also, I am changing my flight arrangements to ensure that I am in Vancouver to meet this shipment, along with Kenta. Kenta and I are committed to 100% quality and will do our utmost to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.

Okay, here is the second Youtube video link:

Hope this satisfies the curiosity of you guys who are buuying fish this round (well, at least a bit anyway).

For obvious reasons I think you can see that it is rather unworkable to catch the fish from the tank today and to arrange for individual selection. This might be possible for what I would call "super high end fish", (like gold heads with full helmets, etc.), but for juvenile guys it is just too hard.

More later...

Last edited:

holunfi

Is it to late to place an order? Please contact me at 917-502-8998. Would love to be able to get in on this last group sale.

Thanks

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Is it to late to place an order? Please contact me at 917-502-8998. Would love to be able to get in on this last group sale.

Thanks

Sorry, as we have said to every American who has ever contacted us, we can not arrange sales to the USA. It is strictly illegal.

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Okay folks, its almost show time! I just got an email from Kenta stating we now have the Canadian CITES cert and so are ready to ship. I am returning to Canada next week. I want to help out with the arrival and delivery of this order - it is our largest ever!

Stay tuned for details. I would put the estimated time of arrival of the fish in Vancouver at about 2 weeks from now. :)

Cirrus

Arowana blogger
Okay, I am in Vancouver now. I am in contact with Kenta. I am about to help coordinate the setting up and reconfiguration of quite a few tanks to house not only the coming shipment of Asian aros, but also the tank mates. I will update you all on it shortly.

EEYY

Okay, I am in Vancouver now. I am in contact with Kenta. I am about to help coordinate the setting up and reconfiguration of quite a few tanks to house not only the coming shipment of Asian aros, but also the tank mates. I will update you all on it shortly.

Can't wait to see your giant aquarium setup and those hand-picked arowanas!!